|Welch Allyn 420
||Welch Allyn 420
Welch Allyn 420
Taking vital signs just got easier with the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs, the first ever hospital-grade, automated, multi-parameter device created specifically to spot-check vital signs. The Spot Vital Signs offers measurements that are quick, easy, affordable, and accurate; lightweight portability; and a variety of mounting options to meet your needs. The base unit measures blood pressure and heart rate, with Nellcor Pulse Oximetry. Welch Allyn 420 Spot Vital Signs Monitor – 42N0B; With Blood pressure and Nellcor Pulse Oximetry
Vital signs in seconds with hospital-grade technology Easy to use, accurate and affordable. Measures noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate, and SpO2 IR Connectivity to Electronic Medical Records
Lightweight and portable with a variety of mounting options
All configurations include NIBP, pulse rate and MAP
Nellcor pulse oximetry Standard non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) as well as pulse rate. Large LCD display with backlight.
Extremely user-friendly and easy to use
Lightweight and portable: Weighs just 4.5 pounds
Uses the oscillometric method to determine systolic and diastolic pressure and pulse rate.
Noninvasive Blood Pressure (NIBP)
Cuff Pressure Range 0 to 300 mmHg
Initial Cuff Inflation 160 mmHg (adjustable)
Systolic Range 60 to 250 mmHg
Diastolic Range 30 to 160 mmHg
Performance Measurement Range 70% to 100%
Pulse Rate Range 25 to 240 bpm
Dimensions: 9.70″(24.64cm) x 5.72″ (14.53cm) x 4.73″ (12.01cm)
Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds SP1–1992 AAMI Standards.
|Welch Allyn 53NTP
||Welch Allyn 53NTP
Welch Allyn 53NTP
Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series – 53NTP
– Nellcor SpO2
– Printer / Recorder
|Welch Allyn LXI
||Welch Allyn LXI
Welch Allyn LXI
Take vital signs in about half the time. Take patient care to a whole new level.
- SureBP technology measures blood pressure in about 15 seconds as the cuff is inflating—resulting in time savings for you and improved comfort for your patients, pulse rate and MAP included
- Choice of SureTemp Plus or Braun ThermoScan PRO 4000 ear thermometer
- Choice of Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates Body Mass Index
- Connects to select Healthometer or Tanita digital scales
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review, to print or to download later
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions—not just error codes
- Bigger, brighter LCD display provides greater visibility from farther distances
- Now available with wireless connectivity option to transmit vitals directly to your hospital EHR! (wireless option available in U.S. and Canada only)
- Weight Management USA and Canada: Spot Vital Signs LXi can be connected to a broad range of Health o meter Professional Scales
- Weight Management Outside USA and Canada: Spot Vital Signs LXi can be connected to a broad range of co-branded Welch Allyn/Health o meter Professional Scales
Philips SureSigns VS3 Vital Signs Monitor – The full-color screen contains large, easy-to-read numerics, a scrollable list of stored patient records, and an optional SpO2 waveform display. The innovative pop-up screens, fixed keys, and icon-based menus provide quick access to frequently used features.
- Width, height, depth: W 26 cm(10.2”), H 22 cm(8.6”), D14.5 cm (5.7”)
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.9 lbs), excluding optional recorder
- Screen: 20.3 cm (8.4”) SVGA TFT-AM LCD
- Oscillometric using stepwise deflation pressure Adult/pediatric measurement range
- Systolic: 30-255 mmHG (4-34 kPa)
- Diastolic: 15-220 mmHg (2-29 kPa)
- Mean: 20-235 mmHg (2.7-31.3 kPa)
- Neonatal measurement range
- Systolic: 30-135 mmHg (4-18 kPa)
- Diastolic: 15-110 mmHg (2-14.7 kPa)
- Mean: 20-125 mmHg (2.7-16.7 kPa)
- Blood pressure accuracy: +5 mmHg (.70 kPa)
- Pulse rate accuracy: +2 bpm or +2% (whichever is greater)
- Meets EN ISO 9919 standard
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Modes: Predictive and Monitored
- Probes sites: oral, rectal, or axillary
- Range: 26.7-43.3°C(80-110°F)
- Accuracy: +0.2° C(+0.4°F)
- Lithium ion, 11.1V
- Operating time: 4 hours with NBP every 15 minutes
|Datascope Accutorr Plus
||Datascope Accutorr Plus
Datascope Accutorr Plus
The Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor is in excellent condition, and is certified to proper operating specifications. It includes an NIBP Cuff, NIBP Hose, and an Adult Reusable SpO2 Finger Sensor.
The Accutorr Plus is an easy to use NIBP, SpO2, and Temperature Monitor.
- Light weight, portable with user-configurable technology.
- Easy-to-read large numbers.
- Dedicated Controls which can be customized.
- Easily Configurable:
- Patient size.
- Interval time.
- Inflation pressure.
- Audio level.
- Temperature format.
- Quick connect, single hose fittings.
- Unique flexible databases.
- IV pole/bed rail attachment.
- Battery operation.
- Stores up to 100 readings, instantly accessible.
- Predictive Thermometer Module.
- Printer Module.
- Various flexible mounting options.
Datascope Accutorr Plus Vital Signs Monitor Specifications:
- Systolic and Diastolic Pressure Readout:
- Number of Digits: 3.
- Mean Error: < ± 5 mmHg.
- Standard Deviation: < ± 8 mmHg.
- Adult Mode: 55 to 260 mmHg.
- Pediatric Mode: 55 to 160 mmHg.
- Neonatal Mode: 45 to 120 mmHg.
- Pulse Rate:
- Range: 35-245 BPM for Adult and Pediatric / 70-245 BPM for Neonate.
- Display Resolution: 1 BPM.
- Accuracy: ± 3 BPM or ± 3%, whichever is greater.
- Inflation Source: This Inflation Source is capable of supplying sufficient air to bring a volume of 700cc’s to a pressure of 300 mmHg in no more than 35 seconds. If the cuff is not inflated to the desired pressure within 60 seconds, then the cuff is vented and a retry cycle is initiated.
- Leak Rate: With the bleed valve closed, the Maximum Pressure Drop is 10 mmHg in 90 seconds measured with a 700cc volume at a differential pressure of 250 mmHg.
- Cuff Vent Rate: When the unit is vented, a volume of at least 700cc’s is reduced from a pressure of 250 mmHg to a pressure of 20 mmHg in a maximum of 14 seconds.
- Temperature (Predictive):
- Range: 90-110°F (32-43°C).
- Display Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C).
- Accuracy: Meets ASTM E1112-2006 for accuracy.
- Rechargeable Battery:
- Battery: Sealed Lead Acid.
- Run Time: 1.5 to 5 Hours.
- Recharge: 8 Hours.
- Cycles: 150-400.
- Dimensions (Maximum):
- Main Unit: 7.5″ (W) x 10.6″ (H) x 8.2″ (D).
- Recorder Module: 2.1″ (W) x 9″ (H) x 4.25″ (D).
- Predictive Module: 2.25″ (W) x 6.25″ (H) x 4.63″ (D).
|Datascope Accutorr V
||Datascope Accutorr V
Datascope Accutorr V
The Mindray (Datascope) Accutorr V Vital Signs Monitor w/Nellcor SPO2 is an easy to use, non-invasive blood pressure monitor. Every unit comes equipped with a recorder, lithium ion battery and your choice of SpO2 technology including Masimo SET, or Nellcor OxiMax SpO2. The Accutorr V is capable of storing up to 1200 measurements easily accessible by patient ID through bar code technology. Plus using the Accutorr CS Charting Solution you can conveniently connect the Accutorr V to your facility’s EMR. If maximum flexibility, high value, and reliability match your vital signs needs, then look no further than the Accutorr V monitoring solution.
Accutorr V features:
Light weight, portable monitor with large bright LEDs easily read from any vantage point
Dedicated buttons for all primary functions promotes ease of use
The Accutorr V offers up to 9 hours of run time on one fully charged battery
Standard features include NIBP, SpO2, recorder, high resolution LCD display, pulse strength indicator, pulse waveform and a built-in power supply with lithium ion batteries
Highly visible alarm light enables instant visualization of alarm conditions
Easily configurable settings include patient size, interval time, alarms, inflation pressure, audio levels and temperature formats
Quick connect, single hose fittings
Unique flexible database stores up to 1200 readings instantly accessible by patient ID
With Accutorr CS Charting Solution software, wirelessly link the Accutorr V at the point-of-care to the clinician and to a hospital information system’s EMR
|GE Dinamap PRO Series
||GE Dinamap PRO Series
GE Dinamap PRO Series
GE DINAMAP blood pressure monitors have set the standard for accuracy, reliability and ease of use. The world’s first to have non-invasive blood pressure, IVAC predictive thermometry and NELLCOR pulse oximetry technologies combined in one monitor. The new PRO Series was developed to meet patient monitoring needs of speed, accuracy and ease of use in the sub-acute areas of the hospital. The PRO Series is available in four models: The PRO 100 with DINAMAP BP, The PRO 200 with BP and Temperature, The PRO 300 with BP and SpO2, and The PRO 400 with BP, Temperature and SpO2. All PRO Series monitors have built-in printers.
One of the smallest handheld oximeters available, GE Healthcare TuffSat is the ideal spot-check solution for hospital, home care, transport, and EMS.
|GE Dinamap V Series
||GE Dinamap V Series
GE Dinamap V Series
The CARESCAPE V100 monitor is a reliable, easy-to-use vital signs monitor that helps you care for many patients efficiently. Its speed, accuracy and mobility allow you to collect the right information at the point of care, and present it wherever it is needed, so you can make fast, quality care decisions.
Not only can the CARESCAPE V100 monitor withstand the rigors of tough clinical use and cleaning, the battery has a long run time – typically eight to 11 hours before requiring recharge. If the battery is discharged, it maintains the data, and you can plug it in and continue to use the monitor. This long battery life allows you to flexibly move the monitor from one patient room to the next for the course of a shift.
By combining fast determination times with an advanced algorithm, the CARESCAPE V100 monitor helps ensure patient comfort while maintaining a high standard of clinical accuracy. It also includes the same advanced parameters and algorithms as other higher acuity GE monitors, ensuring measurement consistency across all care areas.