Steris LA 500
Dual Head Lighting System, Ceiling Mounted with Control Center. The Steris Amsco Harmony LA500 surgical lighting system is a great choice for almost any operating room. The Harmony delivers a high illumination intensity of up to 14,780 foot candles (160,000 Lux) by using the 7 step intensity control, either on the light head or the wall mounted intensity controller. The intensity controller is part of a control center that has a modern LCD display. The backup lighting system means the surgeon will still have the light needed to continue, even if the main bulb burns out. The Harmony LA500 20″ light head also features a lens design that uses their Wavelens technology that allows you to adjust the size of your pattern without losing focus. The lights also have heat filtering technology to reduce heat at the surgery site.
Installation service is available.
Steris Harmony LED
Exceptional visualization means better patient outcomes.
Harmony LED Surgical Lighting and Visualization System optics provide exceptional surgical site illumination while its HD-capable suspension renders virtually every image signal in stunning clarity.
Harmony LED lights also reduce energy consumption by 3/4, have no bulb change requirements and give you a cooler, more comfortable room with 34% less beam heat.**
Exceptional Surgical Site Illumination
Harmony LED high-performance optics mean you see virtually every detail of the exposed tissue.
Brighter, white lights
- Brighter light – up to 41% more illuminance than other LED lights
- Pure white light – 4400K color temperature ± 300k
- A large, bright spot – 160,000 lux max
- 84 overlapping beams of light virtually eliminate shadows from the surgeons head and hands
Superior color rendition
- Better tissue discrimination with a CRI of up to 96
- Deep, saturated reds with an R9 value of up to 98
See Every Image in Stunning Clarity
Harmony LED HD-capable suspension’s design gives you the freedom to choose video devices and technologies to meet your changing needs, now and in the future. Fiber optic cabling within the suspension delivers a crisp, clear signal all the way to STERIS HD monitors – so you see razor sharp images and vivid colors.
- Accommodates virtually all HD signals – regardless of manufacturer or signal type (DVI, HD-SDI, RGBHV, etc)
- Grows with you – add lightheads, ambient light, monitors and cameras
- Add Harmony® ConnectPoint for video integration without costly or involved renovations
- Convert general rooms to specialty suites quickly and easily
- Count on years of reliability due to the unique cable management system
INSTALLATION SERVICE AVAILABLE
Skytron Aurora LED
Aurora II LED lighting provides bright, cool, focusable light to the surgical field, along with selectable color temperature for every procedure.
- Focusable High Intensity LED (Light Emitting Diode) Surgical Lighting
- Now Even Brighter, Cool, Color Correct Lighting
- Selectable Color Temperature of 4,000K (soft white) or 4,500K (bright white)
- Green Technology, Less than 1/2 energy use of competitive Halogen Systems
- Optional, Portable High Resolution Handle Camera System
- LEDs last a minimum of 10 years (20, 000+ hrs.)
Stellar provides advanced lighting performance with high intensity, shadow-free and focusable optics, offering precise surgeon focus control for every procedure while retaining maximum intensity. Extended working distances, beyond one meter, are not uncommon for many surgical procedures such as OB-GYN, Orthopedics, Vascular, and Urology. Stellar’s advanced VSRD Optics provide surgeons with sterile focus control. Just a 1⁄4 turn of the sterile center focus handle captures maximum intensity at any distance without having to physically re position light heads.