|GE B 40
||GE B 40
GE B 40
Accuracy and speed without compromise
- A crystal clear display that allows you to see patients’ status at a glance, displaying up to six wave forms simultaneously
- One-button access to commonly used functions to increase efficiency
- Intuitive menus that reduce set-up time and minimize training needs
- 72-hour trend display with graphical and numerical data to review patient progress
- Advanced alarm system with preset limits to alert caregivers to critical situations
- Serial output for data capture
Clinical excellence in patient monitoring
Monitors provide comprehensive, portable monitoring solutions at the bedside. Each delivers a continuous flow of quality information to enhance clinical decision-making. Capable of monitoring adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients, these monitors are designed with advanced clinical measurement technologies, including proven GE algorithms, for accurate and reliable monitoring even in challenging conditions. Key capabilities include:
- GE EK-Pro* arrhythmia algorithm with multi-lead simultaneous ECG analysis to optimize the detection of arrhythmia’s and other cardiac events
- GE DINAMAP* SuperSTAT* NIBP for fast, comfortable, and highly accurate non-invasive blood pressure readings
- GE SpO2 for reliable, cost-effective oxygen saturation monitoring (Nellcor* OxiMax* SpO2 and Masimo* SET* SpO2 algorithms are optional)
- GE Datex-Ohmeda* compact CO2 side-stream respiratory monitoring with new-generation infrared technology1
|GE Dash 2500
||GE Dash 2500
GE Dash 2500
The Dash 2500 monitor from GE Healthcare is the latest vital signs monitor in the Dash Vitals Monitor Family and can be configured in a variety of ways to fit your Monitoring needs.
The GE Dash 2500 is a reliable and affordable, bedside or mobile monitor that provides the clinical information you need to assess and treat your patients with speed and accuracy.
By combining Dash family performance and Gold Standard Dinamap Superstat NIBP technology, the Dash 2500 VSM fits all your needs in every hospital department. It allows you to deliver a new standard of clinical excellence to all patient groups in low-acuity settings such as ER, recovery/PACU, outpatient surgery, GI/endoscopy, progressive care, international radiology, general care and special care units.
The Dash 2500 Vitals Monitor includes sophisticated clinical parameters to capture patient vital signs and unparalleled cardiac monitoring to help accurately detect arrhythmia’s.
An extensive feature set on the New Dash 2500 enables you to create a portable monitoring solution capable of meeting a wide range of demands. All the features, you expect, are included as standard.
|Datascope Passport 2
||Datascope Passport 2
Datascope Passport 2
Configured with the following parameters:
- NIBP – Includes cuff & hose
- ECG – Includes Lead Cable
- SPo2 – Nellcor OxiMax with Reusable finger sensor
- Co2 – Sidestream
- IBP- 2 Channels – No cables provided
- Temp – 1 Channel – No probe provided
The Passport 2 makes monitoring simple. Rather than rummaging through layers of menus, there’s a Navigator™ knob. For frequently used functions, there are quick-action keys. Three wave forms will automatically reconfigure to six when needed. Colorful numeric automatically re-adjust to maximum size for optimal display visibility. Be amazed at what a difference a truly intelligent interface will make. Who would have thought it possible? A monitor that actually provides more while requiring less.
Features and Benefits:
- Dedicated function keys provide one-touch access to all vital functions
- Colorful wave forms with automatic display configuration simplify use and enhance display visibility
- Standard features include six wave forms, auto-adjustable large numeric, 3 or 5-lead ECG, lead-selectable respiration, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature, and Masimo SET® motion tolerant SpO2
- Optional features include arrhythmia analysis, 3-lead ST analysis with trends and alarms, Microstream® CO2, Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2, two invasive blood pressures, and a dual trace recorder
- View 12™ ECG analysis module offers diagnostic quality 12-lead ECG interpretation with ST and arrhythmia analysis in a compact, easy-to-use module
- Gas Module SE offers complete 5-agent auto-ID, CO2, O2 and N2O analysis for comprehensive and reliable gas monitoring
- Built-in PCMCIA ports allow you to upgrade software, enhance memory, and transfer data with minimal effort
- Integrated power supply with lithium-ion battery technology provides uninterrupted patient care during transport
Flexibility in acute care monitoring has never been more important, and Spectrum remains one of the most versatile monitors available. Spectrum has the features you need for critical patients:
- 8 selectable waveforms
- Diagnostic 12-Lead ECG
- Multiple invasive blood pressures
- A comprehensive calculations package and cardiac output
All bundled into one easy-to-use monitor. These features, along with smart functions such as auto-configuring wave forms, auto-adjustable large numerics, and a large color display make this monitor ideal for most departments.
|Philips VM4 / VM6
||VM4 / VM6
||Philips VM4 / VM6
Philips VM4 / VM6
The versatility you need in a portable bedside monitor
The SureSigns VM6 patient monitor provides you with numerous essential measurements in one easy-to-use, compact patient monitor.
SureSigns VM6 goes beyond the basics
Measurements include user-select-able 3 or 5-lead ECG, pulse ox, non-invasive blood pressure, respiration, basic arrhythmia, temperature, optional invasive blood pressure, and optional recorder, while an intuitive navigation puts your most commonly used features at your fingertips.
|Philips PM 50
||Philips PM 50
||Philips PM 50
Philips PM 50
IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
- 30.5cm (12″) color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- 5-hour battery life** means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network – pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others – and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue’s portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.