At Advantage Biomedical Services we understand the important role that the Emergency Medical Services and the Fire Departments play in the health care delivery. We offer our full range of services and support for this important segment of the health care industry by providing them with the following targeted services and solutions:
Defibrillator preventive maintenance, safety tests, calibration and certification.
- Physio Control
SPO2 Products preventive maintenance, safety tests, calibration.
- Finger probes – adult and pediatric.
- Ear probes.
- Extension cables.
- Handheld units.
ABS offers an excellent repair exchange program for all your SPO2 cables and probes at an amazing cost savings. Please ask about our cable repair services.
Call us now to get your equipment tested or repaired so it is ready for the next patient!
Ask about our loaner program!
Preventive Maintenance Program
Preventive Maintenance (PM) programs are a key part of our services. They are designed to:
- Reduce the risk of equipment malfunction and resulting EMT and patient injuries.
- Ensure the safety of your staff.
- Extending the life of your equipment.
- Reduce the risk of downtime caused by unexpected product failures.
- Document your equipment maintenance and service reports for audits.
- Lower your operating costs.
Our PM services include:
- Testing and calibration according to equipment manufacture’s specs and requirements.
- Electrical safety analysis for equipment to ensure patient safety and NFPA compliance.
- Control Numbers for all your equipment for traceability and inventory management.
- Personalized online account for your equipment service records keeping, 24/7 access.
- Complimentary cleaning of equipment at each PM.
- Professional stickers placed on equipment stating due dates and control numbers.
- Monthly reports if needed.