Advantage Biomedical Services provides full biomedical services and support for biotechnology and research laboratories. Our technicians are NSF certified and we have extensive training and experience with all types of laboratory equipment. We follow and implement CGPM, OSHA and the Joint Commission requirements and guidelines for laboratory equipment. Our team of professional Laboratory Equipment Technicians will work with you, to ensure that your lab meet the industry standards, and produce consistent, accurate and reliable data.
In one visit our team will take a complete inventory of all your equipment and enter it in a web based computerized medical management software program designed specifically for Biomedical Equipment. The program will supply you with all the reports necessary to show you are compliant, track all maintenance history, and provide a preventive maintenance schedule for our team to follow.
Preventive Maintenance Program
Preventive Maintenance (PM) programs are a key part of our services. They are designed to:
- Reduce the risk of equipment malfunction and resulting EMT and patient injuries.
- Ensure the safety of your staff.
- Extending the life of your equipment.
- Reduce the risk of downtime caused by unexpected product failures.
- Document your equipment maintenance and service reports for audits.
- Lower your operating costs.
Our PM services include:
- Testing and calibration according to equipment manufacture’s specs and requirements.
- Electrical safety analysis for equipment to ensure patient safety and NFPA compliance.
- Control Numbers for all your equipment for traceability and inventory management.
- Personalized online account for your equipment service records keeping, 24/7 access.
- Complimentary cleaning of equipment at each PM.